Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Cole!


Cole
Originally uploaded by °Beth.
Though we had planned on having Lacy babysit and eat dinner at the Olive Garden, the plans for our anniversary changed when I went into labor nearly three weeks early. Cole was born on the exact day of . . . which is now why we juggle every year to keep his birthday both separate from Christmas and separate from our anniversary.

Such a sweet little anniversary and Christmas gift. The joke at the hospital was I had gotten a little coal in my stocking. We were thankful he came so early. I wasn’t really due until January 4th, so it was an extra bonus having him with us as we celebrated the holidays—not to mention making it in time for a tax-deduction. :)

I hardly need to describe this sweet, happy child to you. If you are a regular reader of Hazel and Blue you know—he provides more than an ample supply of posts with his antics. This little guy keeps us in stitches and makes parenting very fun. He is also VERY excited about the birthday party we’re having for him later today.

Happy Birthday Cole! We love you very, very much!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Oh my I just did a b-day post for Tori.....how did I not know that Tori and Cole have the same b-day? FUN! Happy b-day Cole....I am rooting for you and for many 'non-Christmas' presents.

Anonymous said...

What a joy to celebrate this little guy with you! He really does bring joy with every post you write about him. One of the last things he said to Alicia was at a lake party and he looked at her and said, "Miss Alicia, I like you!" How sweet is that! She was afraid he wouldn't really know her very well that day. He really blessed her. I think he may charm a few more females in years to come :) May the Lord shower blessings of strength, joy, and happiness on Cole today and all throughout his life to come!!

Lisa H said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I hope you had a wonderful day and a fun party!

Shanygne said...

Happy Anniversary!! I don't think I know a nicer couple than you.

Happy Birthday Cole! What a joy he is!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Hasz,

I graduated from TM in Dec. of 02'. A few weeks before I left TM I had this idea of a thank you present from our class to dave. I went around and videoed a number of people asking them to say something about Mr. Hasz. The video didn't get fully finished before I graduated but I was told it was going to be sent to Mr. Hasz's parents house and given to him there for Christmas. The only other thing I ever heard about it was that his parents were moving. I was wondering if you know anything about this. Please let me know me, if you haven't that's fine I was just wondering. My email is jeremy_usry@yahoo.com or my xanga is www.xanga.com/Usry or you can email lacy if you feel more comfortable about that @ lacyusry@yahoo.com.
Thanks Ms. Hasz,
Jeremy Usry

Ps- There is rarely a day that goes by that Lacy and I don't talk about the impact that Mr. Hasz has had in our lives.