Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sometimes You’ve Got To Settle


Cole
Originally uploaded by °Beth.
Usually the sun is barely up by the time Cole wants to be out the door driving one of his many vehicles. The other day, before he was even dressed, I found him in the garage musing over his myriad of choices.

“Which one do you want to start with?” I asked.

Cole: I want to drive your van, Mom.

Me: Cole, you know you’re too little to drive Mommy’s van!

Cole: Okay, I’ll drive Daddy’s car.

Me: Cole, you know you’re too little to drive Daddy’s car!

Cole: Okay (with resignation) . . . I’ll drive my Corvette.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that every time I click on your page and little Cole pops up I just sit and giggle out loud? How can I love a little guy I've never even met? Beth, he is just a treasure. Don't ever stop posting about him. He just makes my day!

Anonymous said...

So cute!
~Molly

betsy said...

Ahaahhaha! i love it!

Cole rocks my face off.

Kim said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Cole rocks. Hey, whatever happened to Nicole Bender's blog?

Anonymous said...

TOO cute!

Karenkool said...

ROFL!!! Gotta love that boy!!! Heeee

Anonymous said...

Quick question: Do you know a good brand of turkey to purchase down your way? Lindsey is looking and the brands are different than up here by us.

Sohailah said...

between you and Dave your children are bound to be the funniest around. I still remember a story ( and I can't even remember the actual story) but Dave was telling it and someone was saying something about a "snake in the grass" and Dave had this little hand motion he did with it - and when Snakes on a Plane came out ( which I did NOT see) I would remember that.