Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Salt And Pepper


Cole and Jonathan
Originally uploaded by °Beth.
These dogs have been at our house for about a week. They came hungry, dirty and collarless. I’m thinking someone dropped them off.

Our kids have become quite attached and already have them named. Why do things like this always seem to happen to us!!?

One could not accurately place David or I in the category of “dog lovers.” We have actually paid large amounts of money for dogs and then later given them to, uh um better dog homes? We’re not so good with pets, but of course, these dogs have already wormed their way into Ashley, Jonathan and Cole’s hearts.

They bark at night, they desperately need a bath, but all in all they are rather sweet.

So pleeeaaase, if they are yours—or if you simply want them—rescue us from becoming dog owners again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole and Jonathan are so cute. I miss them.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom, Beth. I think it's great you let your kids keep all these animals they find. What great childhood memories you are making for them!

Lisa H said...

If anyone is interested in the dogs, I can assure you--they are very sweet dogs! I tried to talk Sam into bringing them home with us, but that just made him laugh!

Karenkool said...

NO! I don't believe I can help you out with this one!!! hee. Good luck with all THAT! Just remember, if the stray dogs end up creating extreme chaos in your life IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! Seriously. And I am a dog lover--it just has to be a dog worthy of my respect and love.

Let us know how things go.

Anonymous said...

I remember Alicia taking care of one of your dogs for you when you guys went away. When David came home and asked how things went Alicia had to confess that the dog ran away. I was so upset and afraid she was going to be in big trouble with you guys. She said it would be fine because you always had strays around. I finally feel better..whew. Glad to have that burden lifted after two years:)

michelle said...

You don't have much going on, why not take on a couple of stray dogs? :-)

betsy said...

OHhhhh I am a huge dog lover.

These dogs look awesome! But if I'm not mistaken, don't you already have a dog Butterscotch?

Anonymous said...

Those dogs look like they have a bit of Boston Terrier in them, which of course is an awesome dog breed. I hope, for your kids sake, that you keep them. I hope, for your sake, that you find them loving homes...

yeah... I'd take them, butI live in Massachusetts.

If you do keep them I would sugjest watching "The Dog Wisperer." He's awesome.