Thursday, August 24, 2006

Noah Steven

I just learned of some former Teen Mania leaders who are having a really rough go of it at Children’s Hospital in Denver. I visited their website and it broke my heart. I’m putting their link Noah Steven on my sidebar with hope it will generate even more prayers on their behalf.

Now every time I look at my little guy with chubby, pink cheeks, I think of Noah Steven too. I remember Pastor Chuck Warnock once said, “We should pray for other peoples’ children when they are sick, as if they were our own.” Such a good word. I’ve taken it to heart. Will you join me?

4 comments:

Lisa H said...

I'm going to check that site right now.

shannon said...

THank you Beth, I love the quote about praying for other's children. I've kept up on your site every so often, too! I've just been a blurker thus far. Copngratulations on the new life at your home!!

Shannon said...

I love reading your blog! I can see such a love for your family. It is quite encouraging. You see, I work for a therapeutic foster care agency. I see the heartbreak of children who have been disrupted from their families on a daily basis.

Reading about happy families and seeing the love that both you and your husband have for your family is encouraging!

Thanks!
Shannon Kish
xanga.com/shannonkish

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted their site. We know the Graves from college/TM but have lost contact. I had no idea their little guy was so sick. We will definitely be praying!!!!
M Franzen