Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What Is Summer Without Lemonade?

To fully understand the significance, one must first realize we live in the absolute middle of no where. Secondly, there isn’t much traffic. Furthermore, if someone does happen to drive by, they are more likely to notice the horses across the street than my young son attempting to sell lemonade . . . but sell lemonade he did. While holding this little sign and doing a Texas jig, I guess our huge metropolis of traffic couldn’t help but stop and quench their thirst.

First a huge rig truck stopped by. After that it was a police officer. Before my young son’s first attempt at entrepreneurship ended he had made six customers and $2.25 . . . not bad seeing how he was only charging 10¢ a cup!

9 comments:

Just Mom said...

I would have paid $5 for lemonade from his stand. Must be that bright smile and those cute cowboy boots.

Danielle said...

that is just too cute! How have you been feeling?

Lacy said...

TOO cute! Your new house behind him looks GREAT!

Lisa H said...

What a great picture--Cole looks so tall standing there!

We would have stopped by if we had known there was lemondade for sale! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, where did that little boy go. He is growing so!

Alicia just told me you moved. I guess she talked to Beth VP who is in the wedding next week.

So excited for you all. Thanks for the "you" update. Praise our God who knows and hears!!!

Deborah Granick said...

Hi Beth! You have been in my thought and prayers so much! I am really missed your blog! I remember reading your blog before we had children and being so excited to be a mom. Now I have 2 and you are still such an inspiration! I have never met you personally but I love you so much and I hope that my family grows to be as beautiful as yours :)

Love, prayers, and blessings,

Deborah Granick

Deborah Granick said...

I just noticed all the type-o's in that comment. Oops! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cole!! Does he have any big plans for the money?

He looks so much older from your last post.

Sohailah said...

Love it!