Tuesday, April 08, 2008

God Answers!

A big thank you to everyone who has been joining me in prayer in their laundry rooms. In case you haven’t heard (I hadn’t until my good friend J-Lynn informed me) Pastor Balaev (highlighted in my last post) was released from prison on March 19, 2008! You can read more about his story here.

Wow! How incredible is that?! I know God hears and answers when we call. How faithful He is!

“The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.” James 5: 16 (NLT)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, what a great post.

That is one of my favorite verses and I cling to it often.

Miss hearing from you now and then. Hope all is well with the family.

Jen said...

Praise God!!! THat is awesome and I am glad to see you back in the blogging world.