Monday, June 11, 2007

Prime Time


When we found out we were pregnant with Nicholas, Jon and Kelly bought us one of their favorite baby things—a baby monitor where you can watch your little one on a tiny TV screen even when it is pitch black in the baby’s room.

We love it! When not asleep, Nicholas is entertaining to watch playing with his fingers, lifting his toes high over his head or swinging at his duck mobile.

One of Cole’s favorite things to do before going to bed is to climb up on my bed and watch what he calls, “Nicholas TV”. He laughs at his baby brother and even tries to talk to him through the monitor.

The other night after watching “Nicholas TV” for awhile he asked, “Mom, doesn’t this TV ever get any other channels!?”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a baby brother or sister again would bring new entertainment to the Nicholas TV? What do you think Beth?

That picture is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I wish I had one of those when my kids were babies! Maybe I should have another one just so I can use such a cool device. Wait a minute. Never mind!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i have never heard of such a thing...now i want one. but like michelle, not sure i am ready for the baby that would go with it. it would be nice for us anyway since our kids are in the basement. give mama some peace of mind:-) love cole's comment!

Teresa said...

What an awesome gift! Cole cracks me up! :)

Jen said...

I wish I would of had that because it never fails, you are spying on them just watching and then they notice you!!! I agree with Ginger about the brother or sister!!!!

michelle said...

He is such a cutie...I'd watch Nick TV too...oh, I mean Nicholas TV.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something an undercover Russian spy would use. Cool.

Just Mom said...

They're so precious! I love that hug.

By the way, your Cole sure is one funny little guy.

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about you with things at TM this past week. Praying for everyone.

Hope you are finding an extra measure of patience and grace as David is enjoying some father/brother time.

jacki said...

lol!
that sounds like a cool baby monitor