Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm Back


I had just decided to re-enter the blogging world after my somewhat lengthy departure when my plans were changed. After days and days of rain (an anomaly for East Texas), the kids and I were sitting in the living room when a bright flash of pink lightning cracked so loudly I thought for sure it would be followed by one of our hundreds of trees plummeting to the ground.

After checking at all the windows for damage, it appeared to have not caused any . . . until the next day when I tried to get online. I was quite thankful at that moment for the Apple sales lady who had convinced me to buy the extended warranty for my computer.

Since the totally geek (a huge compliment in my book) guy behind the counter had to order a part, we had to make the two hour trip twice before admitting me back into the 21st century . . . and happy to be back I am!

11 comments:

Ali and Johnathon said...

Yea!!

Anonymous said...

Beth I'm so glad you're back!I love reading your blog to stay somewhat updated about how you guys are doing!I love all of you so much!It was so encouraging to get the call from Dave the other day when you guys were starting your trip!I hope you had a relaxing time!
Love,
Lacy

Heidi Jo Comes said...

praise God for someone who actually gets to use their extended warranty!

so glad you didn't suffer in any other way and also glad that you are indeed back and not teasing us:-)

Teresa said...

You mean people actually get to use those extended warranties??? I might have to purchase one next time!
So glad all is well and I can't wait to hear more about what is going on in your life! Welcome Back!

michelle said...

Glad your back. Marci DePersig is here with us and we were just talking about how much we love your posts and laughing about the "Cole, I've got a secret" post.

Just Mom said...

Yay! You're back! I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you.

Welcome back! Again! :-D

Jen said...

So glad you are back! Thank God for extended warranties. They are sometimes a waste of money but when you need them, they are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. You've been missed!!

Unknown said...

Oh hooray! So glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

That little face seems to be growing up way too fast!

Alicia got a surprise call on her birthday from David. After having to work all day and school, plus not seeing Alfred at all, the call put a huge smile on her face. Please thank him for his thoughtfulness. I wonder if he saw the memo she left in his future planner :)

Stolmit said...

I am one of many who happily welcome you back to the blogger world. Also, didn't know you were a fellow MAC user. Good for you.