Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oops!


Cole and his magazine
Originally uploaded by Beth.
Maybe I erred.

I was sorting the mail, listening to messages on the machine, and holding the baby all at the same time. Cole was standing on a step stool, quite close to my face, trying to ask me something . . . so it just seemed like a good time to hand him the catalog that had just arrived in my mail pile—JC Penney’s Christmas Big Gift Book. Ironically, I even had to show him a few pictures in it before he took me up on my, “Hey Cole, you wanna look at this magazine?”

That was yesterday. He hasn’t put it down since. He watches TV with it, holds it while playing with other toys, takes it to the bathroom, and even sleeps with it. I have lost count on how many things he now wants for his birthday and Christmas . . . oops!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want a JC Penney’s Christmas Big Gift Book too!

Anonymous said...

I remember loving the Christmas catalog as a kid. I'd pick out about a hundred things to show my mom. I didn't know they still had one around. What great entertainment for Cole. Has he found Buzz Lightyear in there yet?

michelle said...

Note to self, don't send kids to Beth's house prior to a gift giving Holiday.

Anonymous said...

TOO cute:)

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT is so cute, good times

Shanygne said...

Oh, man!!!

Karenkool said...

Uh oh!