Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Celebrating 40

On Sunday Kelly and I (with Jordan and Nicholas in tow) flew to Colorado to help Michelle celebrate the big 40 . . . which is today!

We've been catching up on each others' lives, reminiscing on old times, leaving all the kids with Rod, eating great food, getting manicures, pedicures, massages and even make-overs at the Bobbi Brown counter. Serious celebrating is due when 40 rolls around.

But all things must come to an end and it's rather sad we have to leave tomorrow. I am having major withdraws from David, Ashley, Jonathan and Cole . . . so I'm also looking forward to heading back to Texas. Besides, Michelle needs to pack for her upcoming trip to . . . ?

Happy Birthday Michelle! 40 sure looks great on you.

13 comments:

michelle said...

That is so awesome that you guys went to be with her and helped celebrate...what good friends!

She does look great!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

hears hoping the next ten years are as kind to me!

what a great thing...for all of you! i'm sure that it made her day enormously special!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. ARNOLD!

Jen said...

That's great you were able to go celebrate. We hardly ever get to see them and I do miss talking to her. How fun!!! Hey, I turn 30 in December, what are you doing for New Year's?!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for the three of you!

I must have missed the phone call where you were calling to ask me to come help David care for your kids. So sorry, I would have been there in a heart beat! :)

So, where are the makeover photos? No pictures of your feet? Michelle stops for nothing..I thought sure I was going to get to see your feet and Kelly's feet. Aw man!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

yeah i'm the moron who wrote..."hears hoping"...i'm a dork.

HERE'S HOPING....:0)

Just Mom said...

"...leaving all the kids with Rod..."

This made me laugh out loud.

Sounds like a wonderful time. You planning on visiting SD when I turn 40 (which will be sooner than I care to admit).

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Good for you guys. I'd love to see a picture of your makeover : )

Anonymous said...

Beth, thank you so much for your comment on my site. I truly means so much to me to know that you are praying, I really appreciate it.

I will try to keep my blog updated.

Lynda
P.S. I hope you guys had fun in CO!

Anonymous said...

I think you deserve an award, come over to my blog and check it out!

Karenkool said...

That's awesome. Loved the poster!

Teresa said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Jen said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out!!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you ladies had a ball. I'm so glad that you and Kelly made the trip. What a great time! Good for you!