Monday, August 07, 2006

The King Of Drama!


Drama King!
Originally uploaded by Beth.
Yesterday Jonathan got a huge splinter in is foot. David had to work for quite some time to get it out. He did get it out and Jonathan’s foot is back to normal.

Last night Cole needed David to get the “splinter” out of his foot as well. He didn’t really have one, but Cole was quite insistent. David pretended to take the splinter out, put neosporin on it, and added a Curious George band-aid. (Cole “needs” at least one band-aid a day.)

Cole limped around the house on one foot the rest of the evening. When it was time for bed, he insisted that David carry him upstairs, “Because I have sore foot.” Twice during the night Cole wanted a drink. Of course, he had to be carried both up and down the stairs, “Because I have sore foot.”

Can someone say drama?!

7 comments:

Lisa H said...

What a funny story! Maybe Cole is just really good at "sympathy pain!"

Michelle said...

He and Lily would have a great time together! We call Lily DQ- short for Drama Queen.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the photos of your kids...they are too cute! I received your card in the mail today. Thank you for the thank you and your sweet note! Mail is such a treasure here; it definitley brightened my day.
Michelle F

Michelle said...

haha that sounds like my sister...when she was Cole's age she would bite herself and say she needed a band aid. I dont know what it is with that age and their love for band aids :)

thanks for your help with the template...It took me a while but I figured it out.

I will be in Texas for graduation.
Hope to see you there. :)

Anonymous said...

Great story..as a little kid my brother got the mumps. My grandma brought him a big story book. I was so jealous I told her I had the mumps, too. She played along and brought a book over for me the next day. Sad to say it wasn't long and I really did get the mumps. I guess I was quite the drama queen as well. We always tell Jenna she should be up for an award for her performances.

Unknown said...

How cute...Cole is quite the actor but that really is creative!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I wonder where he gets that from?