Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Comedians



Originally uploaded by Beth.
The other day we were driving in the van when Ashley decided to tell us all a joke. It went like this:

Teacher: A whale’s throat is too small to swallow a human.
Student: That’s not true because my Sunday School teacher said, “Jonah got swallowed by a whale.”
Teacher: How do you know that’s true?
Student: I don’t. I’ll ask him when I get to heaven.
Teacher: What if he’s not in heaven?
Student: Then you can ask him.

Jonathan was not to be outdone. He too shared a joke:

Q: Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
A: Because it was stuck to the chicken.

Cole then decided he too needed to get in on the action.

Cole: Knock, knock.
Us: Who’s there?
Cole: Orange
Us: Orange who?
Cole: Uh, um . . . fruit.

Okay, he’s three!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a picture worth framing!

Anonymous said...

Cole may be lagging in the joke department for the moment but my money is on him to be the family comedian in the long haul...he is hilarious.

Shanygne said...

Can't say I miss those 3-year old jokes, but I guess there are many more to come, eh?

Okay, the Colie Dance? Hilarious!! A trend-maker!!